Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, NO It's Super Mili

We rec'd some cute Jammies in a bag of clothes from some friends. I hadn't even shown them to Mili until last night. (Since they are short sleeves and she never sleeps with a blanket I knew it would be battle to tell her she had to wait to wear them until it was warmer in the house at night).

I got them out last night for two reasons....It was going to be warm enough to wear them and mainly because I have not done laundry so they were the only ones clean....smile.

Mili was elated to say the least. She absolutely LOVES them and doesn't want to take them off. We now have a request for some Spiderman "Jamas" as she calls them.

When I put Mili to bed last night she said, "Mommy, I love my new jamas and I wish I had a cape so I could fly high high in the sky." (the shirt actually has velcro on it for a cape so it probably did come with one but we won't tell Mili that). I DO wish these "Jamas" made her faster than a speeding bullet. It takes FOREVER for her to complete something these days.

Just thought I would share the pictures I took of her being "Super Mili" last night.











3 comments:

DAD said...

GO MILI YOU LOOK SUPER. TELL HER POPPY SAY'S I LOVE YOU. SEE YA SOON I HOPE. LOVE DAD

Unknown said...

Haha..how cute is that!

LeLe said...

Just get her a red hand towel, and she's good to go! SUPERGIRL!