Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brian is such A LOSER!!!

My wonderful Husband is doing fantastic on our healthy eating program. He has lost a total of 20 lbs in less than 8 weeks. I am so proud of him. He works out daily and I try to plan his meals and snack for the day thru the biggest loser website. It helps me to get the right number of calories for the day and it helps me with recipes for different things we can incorporate into our diet. The whole family is eating this way and we hope that means a healthy lifestyle for both of our girls at a young age.

I just wanted to show off my hot hubby and tell you all what a wonderful job he is doing. It is hard work to get the pounds to drop off and I am very proud of him. He is wearing clothes that he has not been able to wear in a LONG time.

In Mili's words, "GO DADDY GO!" Keep up the GREAT work!!!
WhooHoo, His legs are ROCKIN' these days!
I LOVE YOU!!!



I have posted a lot in the last few days so don't forget to read all the blogs below too.
Love you ALL!!

4 comments:

LeLe said...

You go, Brian! I can tell a difference from how you looked at Christmas. You look great! Keep up the good work. I hope I can be a loser too!!!

Unknown said...

Great job! I wish I could lose 20 lbs that quickly.

Anonymous said...

Go Brian!!!!!!!!

DAD said...

BRIAN YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT THESE DAYS. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT IF YOU EVER GOT ON THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU. GGOD FOR YOU. SEE YA SOON, DAD