Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fantastic Family Fun!!!!!


As you can see from the photos above, we had a fantastic time with my family here for several days. Mili especially loved all the attention since we brought home "something" from the hospital that requires attention as well. My family is flying home as I type and and I already miss them. I will be hurrying time along until Christmas comes when we will make a visit home to Arkansas.

Mili had my sister Erin and Krystal (my sister's best friend and just like another sister to me) names down pat. She called Krystal (Kiss-Tule) and Erin was (Air-nun) and, of course, my mom is Nanny.

I will have to update more later. I hear a sweet little cry from the back room. I have a hungry one so I must go and feed my sweet pea, Sadie Beth (I wish you could see and hear Mili say Sadie Beth, her tongue is like a little snake coming out between her teeth).

Will post more pictures later so keep checking back.

Love Ya'll lots (can you tell I had southern influence this past week?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DAD said...

HEY, MOM IS TRYING VERY HARD NOT TO LET THE GREEN EYED MONSTER EAT HER UP. WE ARE BOTH SO EVYOUS OF YOUR MOM AND SISTERS GETTING TO SEE AND TOUCH YA'LL BUT WE WILL SURVIVE UNTILL CHRISTMAS I HOPE. GLAD THE VISIT WENT SO GOOD. LOVE YA'LL DAD