Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mili at the Pool!!!

Mili and I went to the pool for the first time today. She was not so sure about the water but loved sitting on the side of the pool. She would throw her ball in and make a splash and then I would get it. She also enjoyed splashing her feet in the water.

We had a good time even though she didn't want to be in the water very much. I carried her around in the water for a while and she did fine as long as I didn't let go of her. She will get better each time we go.

I hope you enjoy the slideshow pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mili is sooo cute! She looks like she had a good time, even if she didn't get in too much. U are right, she will get used to it the more you go, and it must feel good for you too.
It is nice you have that pool to go to. Hope Sadie and Brian are doing well too.

Love Dawn :)

Unknown said...

Too cute! Mili will love the water the more you go...she'll swim like a fish in no time at all.