Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Fever Free Day


As you can tell from the photo Mili is feeling much better (or maybe we should worry about her since she does have a huge bow stuck on her head.....maybe the medicine has gone to her head). Thank you to all who prayed for her. She played better today, however, she was still awfully fussy. She sat in my lap alot and whined about every little thing.

Last night Mili didn't sleep well and had us up many times during the night and up for good at about 4:30 AM. We took turns with her until later that morning so we could each get a few more hours of sleep. We are both exhausted now. I wanted so badly to take a nap when Mili was napping but couldn't because I had to work. I can go to sleep now...so I will. Love ya'll (got to keep those southern roots going).

No comments: