Friday, June 16, 2006

SHHHHH Sleeping Baby



There are times in our lives when we get so busy we can't see which way is up (most days, right?). We are so tired and can't seem to find the time for anyone or anything else in our schedules. These are the times when I love to stop and "breathe". Everyone's "breathe" is different and yours may be different on different days of the week or times in your life. Being I am a stay-at-home mom, my "breathe" tends to be looking at Mili Bear while she is sleeping. WOW......It makes me think about the awesome responsibility God has given me to raise her and how much He must trust us to take care of her and teach her the way of the Lord. I see pure perfection in her small, still hands and feet and her precious face is so peaceful . Her long, flowing, black eyelashes are probably the most noticeable feature on her face while sleeping. They sometimes take over her face and are what people comment on the most. I am sure those eyelashes will work to her advantage at some point but right now I am having a hard time keeping stray ones out of her eyes. We have had the drama of several eyelashes in her eyes in the last week or two. They worked their way out, thank goodness, I would hate to have to hold Mili down and try to remove something from her tightly squeezed, shut eye (I think I could rescue someone from a burning car easier).

In all honesty, maybe I just like to watch her sleep because that is the only time she is quiet, big smile.

Speaking of busy.......My "breathe" time is officially over and now it is time for me to get some work done. Hugs and Kisses to all, we love you so much.

This picture was taken today during my "breathe" time.

No comments: