Wednesday, August 01, 2007

36 weeks



My 36 weeks doctor's appointment was this morning. Everything is on target. My blood pressure was 110/82 and I gained 3 lbs. this last week. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.

I'm hoping that since we have had to stop contractions twice that I am not delayed until after my due date. That would not be good for anyone.

I am starting to feel the sleepless nights now. I can't get comfortable sitting or laying and I sure don't want to stand for very long. I tend to get winded coming up the stairs now and become very tired easily. Now that I feel like I can be out and about because we are at 36 weeks, I don't feel like doing anything. Although you couldn't tell by my day yesterday that I didn't feel like doing anything.

Yesterday I did two loads of laundry, changed sheets, cleaned the kitchen floor on my hands and knees, cooked BBQ chicken, fried potatoes, and green beans on top of my daily routine of taking care of Mili, working, and doing my bible study. I guess I used all my energy yesterday.

Thanks so much for the prayers this past week. Please keep praying that we will make it to next Tuesday (37 weeks). I would feel much better if Sadie comes after she is considered full term. After 37 weeks, any day is game for me.

Hugs and Kisses!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Aunt Peggy

Unknown said...

I love that top you have on...so cute! I know your exhausted but you truly look amazing and so happy. Glad everything is going better. All that work yesterday just means your getting your little nest ready.

Shana said...

Girl!!! Many prayers from us. I had no clue. **Hug**

LeLe said...

Notice how my MIL comments more on your blog than mine. Hmmm. What's that all about? Haha.

You look great. I can't believe you cleaned the floor on your HANDS AND KNEES. I don't even do that now and I don't have a preggo belly in my way!