Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Rock Star!

This is the cute outfit Mili wore to church on Sunday. I thought she looked adorable and had to share some of the pictures I took. When we tried on these boots at the store she didn't want to take them off. She didn't want to take them off for nap Sunday afternoon and then wanted them back on after she woke up. She wore them ALL day yesterday.


Proud to be in her new, cute boots with a whole inch of her legs showing.


Always need a face shot.....how could you not with that face.


Funny faces are normal in our house everyday but especially important while wearing our new, cute boots. Looks like she is singing a rock song to me.


Let's not forget to do our "cartwheels" while wearing our new, cute boots.


Wearing our new, cute boots while sitting......

and while standing.....ok, really it is a jump!
Hope you enjoy our Sunday Rock Star....she is way too good to keep to ourselves.
Hugs and Kisses

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her boots and would be just like her and wear them everyday all day long! Go Mili!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get those cute boots?!?! I would wear too! Mili looks adorable, thanks for sharing her with us :)

Dawn

AMENMom said...

Okay, those boots ROCK. Where did you get them? Abby must have some.

Hey, I'm coming your way--tomorrow! I fly into Reagan and will be there until Thursday afternoon sometime. I'll have access to email, so email me or call Mandy and get my cell number if you could get together at all--I would love to see you guys!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I am convinced that there is some kind of connection between kids and boots! My sister lived in a pair of cowboy boots for a good two years (like, 2yr to 4). I guess because they're just so different from their regular shoes. Mili looks great in her boots! :)

Melanie

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the last comment, Jacob has a pair of camo rubber boots that he wants to wear everytime we leave the house, he wore them all summer, with socks! You've got to pick your battles, so he can wear them whenever he wants, just not to church, because these ones are not church appropriate. I don't understand how or why, but it must be a kid thing