Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What's your Cardboard Testimony?

I got this link from a blogger buddy...Sooz. Thanks Sooz.

Tissues nearby is a must with this one.





My Cardboard Testimony would have to be....

Turned away from hurting people.....
Servant to orphans, widows, sick and the lonely.
Living a Seriously Disturbed, Gloriously Ruined Life! (from the book Dangerous Surrender by Kay Warren). I guess I would need an awfully big piece of cardboard...smile.

Please leave a comment about your cardboard testimony (even if you have never commented here). I would love to see how God has changed you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cried so much watching this video and I'm sure its because I have so many cardboard testimonies of my very own. Such as the time I ignored the call to missions...only to be sent to Guatemala on a mission. Its amazing how God moves us in the right directions.

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh, I am still crying. That was so beautiful.
I would need many boxes to make my cardboard testimony, but....

Drug addict and convicted felon/
With God I help teach my Children to know better & teach God's word to children at church.

This is actually very important to me because I don't want people to waste time they could be spending in a close relationship with Christ by doing drugs and destroying their lives and who God planned for them to be.

But, like I said that is only one of the cardboard testimonies I have.
Great post Alice, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

HELLO THERE ALICE,
I COULD SAY A LOT ABOUT THE CARDBOARD BOX'S TO. BUT I HAVE A LOT TO BE THINK FULL FOR ONE IS MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY IS IN CHURCH WITH ME EACH SUNDAY NOW.THAT IS MY DAD AND MY THREE OF MY BROTHER'S NOW ARE GOING. THEY DID NOT MISS A SUNDAY WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FARM MAY 23 TO JUNE 1. I CAME HOME ON THE JUNE 1 . I HAD TUBLE NEWMUONYA . LOVE ELIZABETH ROBINSON