Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bye Bye 2006 Hello 2007

Wow, what a wonderful 2006!!!! We were blessed with the ability to visit Arkansas in the summer and at Christmas time. Brian has a great job that he enjoys going to and I was able to work from home through most of the year as well (other than being a mommy, which is a full time job in itself). Mili has grown and explored everything under, on top of (climbing), and around the house. We have a wonderful church family and have made eternal friends. Thank God these are friends that we can count on to help us with anything (since we have no family here). Everyone was healthy in 2006 and we are very grateful for that. Of course, the fact that we will have an addition to our family in the summer of 2007 is an awesome blessing. There are really too many blessings to list, these are just a few of the most important ones.

My New Year’s Resolutions are:

Read through the entire Bible in 2007

Encourage others more

Be more aware of peoples needs around me

Give God the glory for everything I do

Give thanks for everything…….good and bad


Not that you all really care about MY resolutions but it helps keep me honest when I know that others know about them. It also makes them more real to me if they are in writing.

Wishing all of you a wonderful 2007!

No comments: