Monday, March 05, 2007

A Day with Mili



I am posting these pics because the outfit Mili wore today is way too cute not to. I normally hate character clothes and shoes. I am not sure why I hate them so much but I do. Maybe because I always remember the shoes being plastic material and always looked cheap to me. Now they make some cute stuff with smaller pictures of the characters and better materials.

We (Mili and I) spent the day out today. I have not felt like doing anything outside of the house since about week 10 of my pregnancy. This morning we took a snack basket to the staff at the church. I like for them to feel encouraged and ministered to since they are always the ones giving of their time and energy. They do such a great job and should feel appreciated.

We then stopped by Target for a quick return and found a few things for Mili in the $1 section. She is enjoying her Sesame Street cards and Elmo light-up ring. Oh, and she got a cute little purse with a pearl handle and Easter gloves to match (they are silky).

We then stopped by the Mall for Mili to play at the play yard with the other kids. She loves playing there and almost jumps out of her seat when she sees it from the top floor of the mall. She also always makes a friend (sometimes boy, sometimes girl, sometimes much older than her, sometimes much younger than her, many times a different ethnicity). One thing I DO love about living here is that Mili is exposed to many ethnic groups and languages. She sees no boundaries when it comes to playing with kids of all kinds and I love that about her. I ate pizza at Sabarros (sp?) and it was great. Mili took a nap in her stroller and I got some much needed shopping done (bought a baby gift, some summer shoes for Mili-that she hates and won't put them on her feet, and a birthday card). I needed to get a few other things but didn't find what I was looking for (couldn't find an Easter basket for Mili-all of them were outrageously expensive and she will be using it for one day so I refuse to spend $10 on one).

The only bad thing about today was the wind. It about knocked me down, several times.

We had a great day together. I love days like today (minus the wind, smile).
Love to all!!

2 comments:

DAD said...

I SEE MY LITTLE GIRL IS AS PRETTY AS EVER. HOPE YA'LL ARE DOING FINE WHILE BRIAN IS WORKING. IT LLOKS LIKE SNOW ON TV FOR YA'LL, HOPE YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED WHILE IT IS SNOWING. SEND SOME PICS OF THE SNOW. SEE YA THIS WEEK END. DAD

Anonymous said...

Hey Alice, Mili is just so beautiful. Hope everyone is feeling better, and that popcorn is doing good. When do you find out the sex of popcorn? Do you guys have names picked out? Have a great week/end, love Dawn