Monday, October 13, 2008

Sadie's 1st Birthday

Sadie turned 1 year old a month and a half ago. I am still a little behind on my blogging if you can't tell. So here are a few shots from her party. The party was a combined party with her cousin Isabella who was turning 4 years old. We had it in the church fellowship hall. That is why you see Sadie sitting in an antique high chair....haha.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of our 1 year old princess!!!


This one was a keeper......a LOUD keeper!!!


Sadie LOVES books and asks to read them all the time (she signs book very well).



Our little rock star with her new guitar.....She will be playing with Daddy in no time.


Calling all of her friends in MD already. Good thing there were not long distance charges involved in these calls......we have an unlimited plan!!!



Sadie's baby cake for smearing.




Her first very petite bite!





Finger lickin' GOOD!


This is much better with ALL of my fingers!



How do you like my new lip stick.....I think I will call this color "cotton candy".....you can pick it up at any bakery near you.....it has a great taste too.

Love to ALL and hope you guys have a fabulous week!!!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

LOL! She's so cute, Alice!!! She does look a bit green in that last photo though...too much of a good thing, maybe? Precious. Happy belated Birthday!

Dawn said...

I noticed in the nursery that she does love to read books. She is so smart and I love that she can shake her head yes and no, I can't wait for James to do that. She is very precious and I have really enjoyed spending time with her.

Jill said...

These girls are too cute!!

So good to see you tonight...thanks again for coming to the party!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Sadie! She is so cute!

Blessings All Mine said...

Awww. Love first b/days. They are relatively calm compared the 2nd ones... :-)