Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cousins in Pajamas

Monday morning, my sister Aimee came over and watched my children so I could go to work for a short time. While she was here with three of her children (five altogether), this is what I saw. Aren't they sweet together. Sadie and Nate are almost five months apart. I hope they grow up loving each other like they do now (or is this a tackle gone bad...not sure). Sadie could care less as long as she can text her friends in MD. Shooting a text to ya Andrew, Malachi, Noa, and Kierney.


Love you All....Hope your day is GREAT!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

They are all such cutie pies..all of them! I am 100% convinced that the combo of the 2 family blood lines make some of the world's cutest babies:)

LeLe said...

I love these pictures!

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet! He looks like a little love bug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.