Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This and That!





































We had an excellent Easter in our house. Church was great and despite the cold weather everyone looked so nice and was cheerful. It just shows you that you CAN be in a good mood no matter the circumstances.
Brian sang on praise team in all three services (he had to be at church at 7:00 a.m. for practice). There were several special music ensembles and they were all wonderful. Worship was great and the message was just as good. Two of the services were packed. I am interested in seeing the Update this week to see how many were on campus on Easter Sunday. Although numbers are not important, it is important to know how many people were given a chance to change their lives for eternity.
I had a great time in middle school class. I had two new girls in my group. They came to the egg hunt (community wide and free). This was their second Sunday. I hope I was able to explain what Jesus did for them when He died on the cross for their sins. They were leaning into the circle listening with intent.
The pictures of Mili "praying" are just priceless to me. I hope that she always knows that God will listen any time and any place. She still loves playing with the nativity figurines. Just so you know, we are not teaching her to pray to the figurines....only to the One, True God. When we sit down to eat she always puts her hands together and says pray, pray?? It is so cute.
I am 19 1/2 weeks pregnant in the last picture. Popcorn is really showing these days and I am picking up maternity clothing here and there when I see them on sale. I hoping to have a pretty good wardrobe soon. I am running out of things I can wear. The outfit in the picture was the only thing I could find for Easter that looked nice on me. Everything else was capris or entirely too big for me yet. I got out my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Mili and something black had faded on many of the pieces. I was so sad because my two favorite pair of capris (white pair and khaki pair) were ruined. I now have to try to find some as comfy as those again.
Hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend and if you haven't read about my new nephew, Nate then you need to scroll down and see him.
Hugs and Kisses to all. I miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Easter pictures.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Aunt Peggy

LeLe said...

You all look beautiful. Even Brian. Haha.

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you all had a wonderful Easter. You all look real good. Great pics of the girls and of course the beautiful Nate. He is soooo pretty (he's a baby, it's okay if he's pretty). I will get to see him in person when we bring Jon and Aimee dinner Monday. Hope you and Popcorn are feeling well, you really look great Alice. Have a great week. Love the Redd Family :)