Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is Sitting, This is Standing......

.......Just like Bob the Tomato (sorry for those of you who are not Veggie Tales fans.....you should really watch them at least once). Ok...and a little crawling in between.

I thought I would share some pictures of Sadie Beth in all of her most recent positions. She is not staying in one place for very long these days (which is making it difficult on Mommy to pack and move in less than a week).

Locked up in the hall with Mili while Mommy is hard at work (ok....taking pictures but what did you expect.....the camera is always ready to be used and abused).



Always cheering on big sis!!!



Our next to last visit to the play yard at the mall (we will probably eat there one last time on Friday night before we leave on Saturday morning EARLY to drive to Arkansas).







More hallway time.



Sadie laughs the whole time Mili is calling her to come to her. It is so sweet! Music to my ears!



Mili is making Sadie chase her. Too Cute!!




We have some really big drum fans in our house. When we house hunt maybe we should go ahead and request a sound proof room. (Thanks Mr. Mike...the drummer at our church.....our girls LOVE him).


This looks more like a surfer. That is a hog on her shirt for you Razorback fans.




Let me OUT!!!




My girls with glass between them. They had so much fun laughing at each other through the glass at the play yard at the mall.


I hope to post pictures of Mili "helping" us pack soon.
Love to ALL and will see many of you SOON (one week).

4 comments:

Dawn said...

1 week....yippeeee! I am still remembering how bittersweet this is for you but I can not contain my excitment for you and all your family here waiting on you. We love you all and can't wait to see you in person. Are you still going to continue with your blog? I sure hope so, you are just to good at it not to.
Drive safe and we'll see you soon:)

Unknown said...

The girls are too cute! I can't believe how quickly Sadie has grown. Praying for all of you to have a safe drive to Arkansas in case your blogless for a while. I know it will be emotional and extremely tiring to leave, but what a blessing to be closer to family again!

Melanie said...

What sweet pictures! I can't wait to have a sibling for Rachel. Good luck with your move...I know you're both excited! :) Stay safe! :)

Anonymous said...

Alice, oh Alice.... Where are you girl? I mean, I know you moved and all, but a quick hello would be nice :)