Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Growing Girl

A sagging diaper and cubby little bare feet going down the hall. I thought I would never see it, yet it is here way too fast. I know all you parents out there totally understand my feelings right now. I have mixed emotions...proud but then sad that she is growing up so fast. Because Mili is growing and becoming more independent everyday, I am really starting to miss the times where she depends on me. I have to keep reminding myself that the whole purpose of me being a mommy is to RAISE Mili not hinder her. However, I do still relish every moment of Mili and Mommy time (when she crawls up in my lap and we rock, read a story, or take a nap together....these are my favorite parts of the day). I just need to face it, I am a gush when it comes to my Mili Bear.

Sorry my entry is so short today but I am pooped and ready for bed.
Hugs and Kisses!!!

No comments: